Plastimo Contest 101 Tactical CompassMain steering compass, from card horizontal surface. Course is read from the lubber lines mounted in the lower part of the bowl
Dinghy, catamarans and sportboats 8 to 12 m (26 to 40 ft).
The racing version of the legendary Contest 101, with a tactical card.
Combines the functions of :
Tactical compass, from card vertical section (direct reading). Tactician-crew only needs to memorize one figure for the 3 legs of an Olympic course.
UNIVERSAL BALANCE : around the world with one single compass.
Assembly is totally watertight
• Exclusive installation design allows the compass to fit any bulkhead, vertical or inclined up to 25° front tilt.
• Fits any bulkhead thickness :
• Regular bulkhead thickness (up to 40 mm) : compass is secured with threaded rods.
• Thick or double bulkhead : compass is secured with screws on both sides of the bulkhead.
• All parts fully UV-ray treated.
• Scratch resistant dome.
• Boat size: Sailboats and racing dinghies 8 m and above (26 ft +)
• Double reading: From cockpit and cabin.
• Compass card
- Double graduation : horizontal and vertical.
- Tactical conical card, graduated every 5°, apparent Ø 100 mm.
• Mounting: Comes as standard in a bulkhead version.
• Can be mast-mounted with the addition of optional mast-mounting kit.
• Lubber lines: 3 lubber lines, at 45°.
• Heelmeter: Graduated every 10°.
• Compensation: Optional.
• Lighting: 12-24 V LED.
• Supplied with: Protection cover, drilling template, back flange for neat installation from cabin side
• Homologation: ISO 25862 compliant