Plastimo Contest 101 Compass
Sailboats 9 m and above (30 ft +).
The No. 1 sailboat compass worldwide : Double reading, Large crisp card and Great looks in cockpit.
The Contest 101 is the benchmark-compass in the Plastimo range : millions of yachtsmen worldwide keep on the right course with their Contest compass.
Its exclusive mounting possibilities allow installation on all bulkheads, whatever the thickness.
• Double reading : from cockpit and cabin sides.
• Card : vertical and horizontal graduation so that course reading is equally easy, no matter whether you steer sitting or standing.
• 3 lubber lines for dependable readings even when steering windward
• Double reading : invented by Plastimo and still the favorite of millions of yachtsmen who appreciate to follow the course at all times, both from cockpit and cabin sides.Features
Assembly is totally watertight
• Exclusive installation design allows the compass to fit any bulkhead, vertical or inclined up to 25° front tilt.
• Fits any bulkhead thickness :
- Regular bulkhead thickness (up to 40 mm) : compass is secured with threaded rods.
- Thick or double bulkhead : compass is secured with screws on both sides of the bulkhead.Materials
• All parts fully UV-ray treated.
• Scratch resistant dome.
• Boat size: Sailboats 9 m and above (30 ft +)
• Double reading: From cockpit and cabin.
• Compass card:
- Double graduation : horizontal and vertical.
- Conical card, graduated every 5°, apparent Ø 100 mm.
- Heading numerals every 30°.
- Comes as standard in a bulkhead version (vertical or 10-25° inclined bulkhead).
- Can be mast-mounted with the addition of optional mast-mounting kit.
• Lubber lines: 3 lubber lines, at 45°.
• Heelmeter: Graduated every 10°.
• Compensation: Optional.
• Lighting: 12-24 V LED
• Supplied with:
- Protection cover, drilling template, back flange for neat installation from cabin side
• Homologation: ISO 25862 compliant