Ronstan Constrictor Textile Rope Clutch- Integrated 6mm Rope
Unlike conventional clutches the Constrictor® system does not crush the rope between two metal surfaces. Instead, the loaded rope is held securely in a textile sleeve, itself attached to a base unit. The rope runs freely through the sleeve in one direction, but is gripped instantly when running out in the opposite direction. This patented "constrictor effect" provides greater holding power as the load increases.
- 2 x Holding power of conventional rope clutches
- 3 x Lighter than the conventional rope clutches
- No point loading, abrasion or rope cover rupture
- F(Combined alloy collar unit & textile sleeve length)=550mm (21 21/32)"
- F - 21 21/32 in. (550 mm)
- B.L. - 1010(Ø5) / 1670(Ø6) lb. (460(Ø5) / 750(Ø6) kg)
- L.O.A. - 35 13/16 in. (910 mm)