Ronstan 33" Tapered Carbon Battlestick Tiller Extension
* Lightweight and strong construction
* Unique lightweight grip
* Tapered Carbon Composite Tube
* Quick fitting universal joint for accurate helm response
Tube - 0.9 in.
Grip - 0.9 in.
Length - 33 in.
Weight - 4.8 oz.
Lightweight & Strong
* The unique lightweight grip remains effective when wet. Its slim profile transitions smoothly from the carbon tube to a comfortable ergonomic shape to minimize fatigue. The ribbed finish on the tube provides additional positive grip along its full length, and an end stop is fitted for comfort and safety. Short tiller extensions have smaller grip diameters to match typically smaller hands.
Tapered Carbon Composite Tube
* The tapered design maximizes rigidity and strength at the helmsman's end for positive feel and resistance to breakage over the gunwale when things get ugly.
Urethane Universal Joint
* The universal joint in high grade, U.V. resistant urethane provides smooth, uniform articulation and flexibility in all directions for a quick and firm response to steering movements. The snap-on base cover allows quick fitting and removal of the tiller extension from the fixed base for ease of transport, storage or security. A curved surface adapter is available for mounting on round tiller sections.
The Right Length
* Carbon Battlesticks are available in five standard lengths from 610mm to 2500mm (24" to 98") to suit virtually any class or personal preference. The 2500mm (98") RF3137C does not include a grip and end cap to facilitate cutting of the tube to a custom length if required.
* Carbon - Tapered
* Urethane Universal Joint