The Gill 904 Competition Boot is one of Gill's most time-honored dinghy racing boots. Constructed from a 100 percent natural rubber compound for a fully waterproof appeal, these Gill boots are prepped and ready for all sorts of high-stakes competitions. They're finished with non-slip, razor-cut outsoles for stability and grip and have a close-fitting, lace-up design to provide support and aid in agility. Each pair of Gill dry boots is finished with a practical, quick-drying polyester lining to keep you comfortable and focused on the task at hand. Because they come standard with both stretch and static laces, you can customize the fit to a level that doesn't limit your movement during hiking and other racing applications. Sound Boatworks stocks these Gill racing boots in a huge selection of shoe sizes for a good fit.
- Made of a 100 percent natural rubber compound
- Non-slip, razor-cut outsoles
- Quick-drying polyester lining
- Reinforced instep, toe and heel
- Low-profile, waterproof gusset behind laces
- Comes with stretch and static laces